1. Information on prizes and how to participate forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion (“Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Boma Technologies Ltd, level 4, Graham St, BDO Tower, Auckland, Auckland 1010, Auckland, New Zealand (“BOMA” or the “Promoter”).
3. Entry and participation in the Promotion is dependent on the entrant following and acting in accordance with the below terms.
4. The Promotion will commence at 12.01 am NZDT on October 6th, 2018 and will close at 23.59 pm NZDT on October 31st, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). Should the Promoter receive low or no entries to the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to extend the Promotion closing date.
5. To enter, eligible entrants must sign up for a BOMA free trial within the Promotion Period.
6. Every unique trial is considered an entry.
7. Entry is only open to individuals aged 18 years and over. BOMA employees, directors and other representatives of the Promoter and organisations involved in sponsoring or conducting the Promotion (and any individuals so involved) are ineligible, as are members of their immediate families and households.
8. Entry into the Promotion is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Promotion online are the responsibility of the person seeking access and is dependent on the internet or mobile service provider used.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. The entrant is responsible for the submission of their own entry during the Promotion Period and it is not the responsibility of the Promoter or any third party to ensure that a person is entered into the Promotion.
11. Judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternate winner if the Promoter determines in its sole discretion that the winner does not comply with these terms and conditions of entry or where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the winner will not comply with these terms and conditions of entry.
1. The offer entitles the Promotion winner to a complimentary 12-month BOMA subscription valued at USD$588 (based on 500 email contacts).
2. If the winner has more than 500 email contacts they will need to pay the difference between the 500 contact subscription and their number of contacts as laid out on the BOMA pricing page https://bomamarketing.com/pricing/. This additional cost will be billed on a monthly basis.
3. This Prize can only be used once, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit on the BOMA platform.
4. Certain features and functionality on the BOMA platform, such as paid advertising, are subject to additional charges. These will be billed to the credit card provided when creating your BOMA account. While we will always use our best efforts to notify you of any additional charges as and when they arise, you are obligated to make your own enquiries as to the costs and fees associated with using BOMA.
5. At the end of the twelve (12) month Promotion period, we will notify you that your complimentary access to the BOMA platform is ending. At this point you must cancel your subscription by visiting the billing page located at https://app.bomamarketing.com/settings/billing. Failure to cancel your subscription will see it automatically renew on a monthly basis until cancelled.
6. If the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. The winner will be chosen at the discretion of the promoter.
8. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner within 72 hours via email. If for any reason the Promoter is unable to make contact with a winner within that period then the winner will forfeit the Prize and another winner may be drawn on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
9. No Prize or Give Away is transferable (except as permitted in these terms & conditions) or redeemable for cash.
10. The Winner’s name may be published via social media channels.
11. Promoter, its affiliates, agents and their respective directors, officers and employees will not be responsible or liable for:
12. All taxes and other expenses, costs, travel, fees or taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of winners.
13. All participants undertake to comply with the publicity requirements of Promoter and grant Promoter and its affiliates the irrevocable, perpetual, non-royalty right to feature or publicise on any platform owned/operated by Promoter any materials submitted by the participants.
14. Personal information of participants may be collected to enable Promoter to administer and promote this Promotion and to contact the winners and may also be provided to other third parties assisting Promoter in this regard, including without limitation, prize suppliers and deliverers, and authorities which regulate this Promoters (if applicable). If a participant does not truthfully provide all the requested personal information, Promoter reserves the right to disqualify or reject his/her entry.
15. Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. Participation in this Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions and the amendment thereof.
16. This Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand, without regard to the conflict of laws.
BOMA proudly partners with: