When it comes to Marketing, it’s not uncommon to be referred to as a ‘dark art’ or ‘black box.’
How do you measure ROI? What software do I use? What is SEM, SEO, do I need them?
What are others getting as an ROI for their investment? How?
Then you get 5 emails per day from Marketing experts who were mowing lawns last week and are digital marketing experts this week. All suggesting different strategies.
You’re left with a lot of questions & no clear direction.
For the first time, we’re getting three experts into one webinar together, who have been working with Accountants on their marketing for over 10 years individually, and over 40 years combined.
We address the following attendee questions:
- Where is time best spent, for minimal cost?
- How do I avoid price driven enquiries?
- What is something unique that a small number of accountants are doing well?
- News/media- where do we draw the line as to what to post/not post?
- Does anyone read our blogs and newsletters, I know I don’t read the ones I receive? Are they effective as I am not seeing their fruits.
- How to attract new clients using social media?
- Accounting content ideas, for both email and social media?
- How can I reach out to prospects and gain new clients?
- Do you think ‘word of mouth’ is still as prolific in generating new clients today as it was 5 years ago?
- Keen to hear how people are integrating AI into their marketing
- I’m used to big marketing teams, with big budgets, and a large number of customers. How do I easily identify opportunities for quick wins that can be actioned by one person?
- What is the best way to market accounting services?