The impact of Covid-19 has been severe and even as restrictions are gradually lifted in New Zealand there is still much uncertainty for businesses around recovery planning from an HR perspective. Join Jason Ennor, Co-Founder & CEO of MyHR, and Charles Clark, Marketing Director of BOMA, as they address some of the key elements businesses should be considering.
– The differences between making temporary employment changes to cope with the lockdown levels v.s permanent changes
– Effective labour planning when revenue is uncertain
– When to consider redundancies
– Alternatives to redundancy
– Recovery, from a staffing perspective