Your small and medium-sized businesses clients can feel at a disadvantage when competing with large organisations for talented people but size isn’t everything. In this session we’ll show you how accountants can help advise their clients on how to leverage the “SME Advantage” to attract and retain skilled staff. This means helping clients play to their strengths, identifying the smaller but more meaningful perks that employees and job seekers value, and tailoring a package to their needs.
This webinar is perfect for accountants and business advisors and will include a Q&A at the end of the session. Join Sylvie Thrush Marsh, Chief Evangelist for MyHR, for a discussion on how to advise your small business clients on strategies for better recruitment and retention.
- How to find top talent in a hot market and keep them engaged
- How to build a meaningful remuneration package for each of your employees
- Ensure important hygiene factors – basic people and compliance issues – aren’t overlooked
- How to build a direct connection with your team through company culture, support, and honest, ongoing conversations
- How to take a flexible approach to development and retention