Get the full picture. BOMA's guide tells you everything you need to know about Digital Marketing with easy explanations, tips and simple steps to follow.Ready to download
Marketing is the process of building awareness of your products and services amongst current and potential customers and persuading them to choose your business over your competitors.
But marketing has changed. The ever increasing connectivity created by the internet has resulted in Digital Marketing – an entirely new way to to showcase your offer and grow your business. The good news is that digital marketing has actually made it easier and cheaper than ever to reach out to prospects and engage with your existing customers. Digital Marketing is more targeted, more measurable and more interactive than traditional methods. The bad news is that if you’re not taking advantage then you’re at risk of being left behind.
We’ve written this guide for both first-time and more experienced marketers and small business owners who want to understand and brush up on their digital marketing knowledge. Each chapter covers the fundamentals of digital marketing and gives you easy steps and straightforward tips to apply in your business.
1. Brand – The foundational idea that underlies your business and can set you apart from your competition in the long haul
2. Website & SEO – The importance of an effective website and how to optimise for visitor numbers
3. Content Marketing – How to grow your brand and reach
4. Email Marketing – Advice on how to connect with, convert and retain customers
5. Social Media – The new Word of Mouth and the power of networking online
6. Analytics & ROI – How to navigate the numbers and calculate your return on investment
7. Getting Started – Follow our easy step-by-step guides and tips to help get you started
(Use arrows to see a preview)
Why do you need my email address?
Is this guide really free?
Yes. Our mission at BOMA is to take the complexity out of digital marketing. You can find more information and useful guides in our Marketing Resources library.
By supplying your contact information, you authorise BOMA to contact you with further information.