As we approach peak Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) reporting season, it’s important for accounting firms to be across the latest FBT developments and updates in order to stay compliant. As you’ll need to be in contact with your clients at this time, it also creates the chance to touch base about opportunities for their business before the end of the financial year.
Knowing what to send to your clients can be tricky, especially if the team is time-poor and may not have the in-house marketing expertise required to navigate sharing content via digital marketing and social media channels.
The partnership between Wolters Kluwer’s CCH iQ premium content library and BOMA’s digital marketing platform means in a few clicks you can easily:
- Select premium and relevant tax content to share with your clients
- Share it via digital marketing channels including email, social media channels and your website
In this session, you’ll see some of the Wolters Kluwer CCH iQ content ready for you to send out via BOMA’s digital marketing platform, including:
- Electric vehicles now exempt from FBT
- 20 per cent bonus deduction available for technology investment
- Training your staff can get you a 20 per cent bonus deduction
This session is suitable for accountants in practice, tax practitioners and bookkeepers.